Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day 116: We Don't Need No Stinkin' Notches

Update: 210.8 lbs, 47.4 lbs so far, 38 lb Goal Reached Day 74. - 2.6 lbs to NEW 50 lb goal.

Nothing really exciting to post today. After the side of the road excitement, and being hauled into the pokey over the past few days, yesterday was pretty much normal, aside from the fact that our office is under construction and we're all being displaced for a couple days. That being said, short post ahead.

I've hit another bit of a plateau here, hanging around 211 for several days, and once again, despite the fact that I've been busting my buns with exercise. In the past 7 days, I've put 132 miles on my ride, Blue Screen of Death. (Still working on that name thing....) I knew one was coming, I'd been shedding some quick pounds, so I was bound to stall out with just a couple left to the 50 lb goal...that's been the way that I roll lately.

Anyway, looking for little victories here along the way to keep the encouragement and motivation going, which I think is important for anyone trying to keep at a long term goal, so here's a short one for today. When I started out almost 4 months ago now, I was pushing the limits of my belt, using the last notch, and hoping I wasn't going to have to buy the next model up from there. Well, it's gonna be time for a new belt before too long after all, but one going the other direction -- I'm now on the 5th notch in.

Day 120 is quickly approaching. I'd sure like to hit that goal by then, but am learning to be patient (or so I keep saying.) It's a beautiful day, I hope you can get out and enjoy it!

Hasta

No comments: