Monday, March 12, 2007

Day 37: The Wall

Update: 235.0 lbs, 23.2 lbs so far, 14.8 left to reach goal.

I feel like I've been hovering around this 235 lb mark now for the past 4-5 days, without making much progress. It's crazy too, because I've stayed under my 1500 calories (net on a couple days, but still...), exercised every day for at least 2o minutes, drank water, and haven't really been eating after dinner. Still not discouraged -- this would be a typical place for me to give up and go drown my sorrows in a personal sized Humdinger -- gotta keep pushing through because I believe the long term results are still there to be had. I may have to track down a Jensen Lime or Tommy Ale to for a quick pick me up though...

On another note, spending a day At The Zoo is sure a great way to get in some exercise. Saturday we took up about 30 mid high friends and staff to soak up the Oregon sunshine and watch some animals watch us walking around in rain gear and umbrellas. It actually wasn't that bad, really only getting us a little towards the end. I threw on a pedometer and was surprised to find out that we walked 4.75 miles, spent almost 2 hrs of pure walking time, took over 14,000 steps, and burned 550+ calories. I don't think I could do that every day, but not bad exercise for a day away.

That's all I got to say, hasta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.