Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day 82: Mile Marker 40

Update: 217.8 lbs, 40.4 lbs so far, 38 lb Goal Reached Day 74. - 9.6 lbs to NEW 50 lb goal.

Well whaddayaknow, woke up today to a new milestone reached. If you remember back on Day 53, I crossed the 30 lb mile marker, and today I hit the 40 lb mile marker. Sweet Mother of Science. I know I just made a big hubbub about hitting my 38 lb goal, which got me to an even 220, but that 40 lb marker is also very encouraging, even though it's only 2 more lbs than my recently posted goal.

It's Take Your Kids To Work Day, or as it's more commonly known, A Great Reason To Skip School Day, so our three oldest will be hauling down Macs in various shapes and sizes, and builing web pages today. I should make a movie of the day and send it to Apple...might get some free press, but those little Lopi will be putting their noses to the grindstone just like the rest of the team. I saw two other kids we knew, with their folks, on their way to work this morning coming in from my ride, so looks like attendance will be down all over the district.

That's it for me, gotta go get the child sweat shop labor moving.

Hasta.

No comments: