Sunday, April 22, 2007

Day 78: Crazy Sunday...Hovering

Update: 219.8 lbs, 38.4 lbs so far, Goal Reached Day 74. - 11.6 lbs to NEW 50 lb goal.

Another Sunday, another crazy schedule, but in an effort to keep the updates coming, and track the daily progress, here are just a few quick momentos.

As has become the norm, progress is just slow these days...I continue to hover around the same weight for a while then make slow progress..which is still good, just not very exciting. I have big plans for today, which could impact tomorrows update since I haven't made any big plunges downward in the past couple days. Hopefully tomorrow and Tuesday won't be ugly...we'll see.

Yes, you can stay within your target calorie goal when forced to have corn dogs for lunch, burritos for dinner and squeeze a box of fruit snacks in between at the movies, but I don't recommend it...not filling, and generally unsatisfying.

Also, for those following the saga of the Plastic Pizza, turns out it was stolen - not from our little one, but by by our little one. When getting picked up from Sunday School weekend before last he apparently exclaimed "I have pizza in my pocket!" - to which we kind of said "ok, whatever," but turns out he actually did have pizza in his pocket...stolen plastic pizza. So, sadly, the love affair with his plastic pizza is over, it's back in his classroom. Now we just have to keep an eye out to make sure he's not carrying out another heist this week.

"I have pizza in my pocket!" That just sounds like a party-to-go to me...

Hasta.

1 comment: