Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 75: New Day, New Goal

Update: 220.0 lbs, 38.2 lbs so far, Goal Reached Day 74. - 11.8 lbs to NEW 50 lb goal.

As you can see by the daily update tag, I've added in my Goal Reached note and the balance remaining to my new goal. I don't really know how long it will take me to reach that goal...maybe a month or so, maybe less, but the progress has definitely slowed since starting. Some simple facts for you:

The first 30 days I dropped 21 lbs. The second 30 days I dropped 11.4 lbs. The last 15 days I dropped 5.8 lbs. So, doing the math, it would appear that it would take probably 30 days to drop, maybe that's a minimum. Kind of a bummer because I was really hoping to do 50 lbs in 3 months, like Kyle from my first post, but in the long run, I'm going to be happy to just have it off of me. If I was a gambling man, I'd probably conservatively guess the week of May 21, but that's just out of nowhere, based on recent facts.

I'm doing the Starbucks Challenge, Part 2 for anyone who wants to make a guess as to when I'll hit 50 lbs. Sending out the card to the winner of Round 1 today, so get your guesses in. I'll keep it open for the next week or so, and then we'll cut it off. Get those guesses in!

Thanks again for all the encouragement, and nice thoughts yesterday.

Release the Pounds!

Hasta.

1 comment:

Michael said...

"Release the Pounds!!!"

I laughed out loud.

Oh wait.. I mean... lol.